Runfold Plastics is a major European manufacturer of PVC cable shrouds and custom shrouds for the electrical contracting industries.
We supply an extensive range of PVC moulded cable shrouds, also known as electrical shrouds.
Features of our PVC Cable Shrouds
- Diameters available from 20 mm to 114 mm
- Standard size from 20 mm to 75 mm
- Silicon Zero Halogen is also available in 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm sizes
- A custom profile service is also available.
Custom PVC Shrouds
This is an example of a custom PVC shroud to cover a light switch. The requirement was for a customer who has an outside application with the potential for water ingress into the apparatus.
The PVC dip moulding process we use in the manufacture of custom PVC shrouds allows us to provide specialist solutions for bespoke applications with the following feature benefits.
- The benefit of low cost tooling with our in-house tooling capability makes our process cost effective for any new product development
- Cost effective process for industrial and medical protection requirements
- Wide range of performance materials oil resistant to cold temperature
- Medical approved materials FDA, USP Class 6 and Antibacterial Grades
- 25 years of experience in the design of custom PVC mouldings for electrical applications; proven application experience with end users
- Integrated product design and manufacture