Runfold Plastics is the leading custom dip moulding specialist. With 40 years of dip moulding experience we provide industry with knowledge, expertise and quality.
With our in-house design and tooling capability we provide our customers with low tooling costs and fast lead time market entry for new products. Tooling costs can be typically up to one tenth for comparable profile by the injection moulding process. We have a comprehensive range of standard tooling to suit applications within the automotive, metalworking, surface treatment, general engineering, medical, aerospace, medical device, sports equipment and many others.
Runfold Plastics is accredited to ISO 9001 2008 and ISO 13485 (assembly of medical devices), providing medical device manufacture in our White Room and Class 7 Cleanrooms. We also offer device assembly and accessories.
We have a range of grades and finishes available for applications across various industries:
- Available in a range of appearances; gloss, matt and semi-matt
- Chemical performance grades for industrial applications
- Electrical performance grades
- Finished products are seamless
- Flame retardant grades available to UL 94 Vo
- Medical grade materials; FDA and USP Class 6
- Performance outside grades; UV resistant.
Runfold Plastics will use its heritage and passion to provide the best solutions to manufacturing throughout Europe.
Runfold Plastics is dedicated to offering best value solutions throughout Europe, providing technical advantage through our commitment in Personnel, Service and Innovation.
Runfold Plastics – Our Values
- Collaboration – Customer Focussed, Teamwork & Communication
- Excellence – Strive for Continual Improvement
- Responsibility – Knowledge & Ownership of Our Work
- Quality – Delivering the Best.