Runfold Plastics has fully integrated Class 10,000 cleanrooms with processing equipment, a product assembly area and packing room. We work with a variety of medically classified materials for device assemblies.
- Bowel irrigation – rectal catheters, rectal mini cones, stoma irrigation cones, bowel irrigation systems.
- Enema tips – enema tips for radiology, enema tips for colonoscopy, enema accessories.
Medical Device Assembly
- Instrument protection; caps for sterilisation, caps for packaging, sleeves for sheath keyhole surgery. Read more
Custom Medical Parts
- Caps for filters
Medical Products and Components
- Accessories, e.g. enema bags
- Caps for protection, transport, and sterilisation procedures
- Custom medical parts, including; catheter connectors, custom connectors, dental instruments, filter support
- Medical devices
- Non slip sleeve
- Standard range of cannulas from infant to adult
- Veterinary instruments
Other typical dip moulding profiles
Our integrated product design and manufacture enables us to provide effective feedback from each stage, providing the platform for continuous improvement, enabling efficiencies, cost savings and quality to be maximised.
Please contact us to discuss any of the above applications or any projects that you are interested in.
Please take a look at the Technical Performance Material Summary Sheet. (PDF)
Biological evaluation of Enema-tip
To download the ZIP file containing Word and PDF documents relating to the Biological evaluation of our Enema-tips please enter the password provided to you by our team in the field below and click the Download button. If you require the password, please send your request for access to firstname.lastname@example.org.