Runfold Plastics provides a complete range of flexible plastic parts, such as electrical shrouds for the electrical industry.
We manufacture and supply a range of products;
- shrouds for cable termination
- insulation boots to custom formed profiles for utility suppliers
- insulation boots to custom solutions for equipment manufacturers
- terminal covers for electrical appliances.
Our custom formulated materials can be used in a wide range of applications from performance outdoor applications, high temperature installations and specified zero halogen market applications. Standard supplied products and custom profiles for electrical manufacturers are available from Runfold Plastics.
Asset Protection Shrouds for the Overhead Equipment, Switchgear and Busbar Markets
We have a range of Switchgear equipment and fast design service for any custom work that may be needed.
- Proven performance for protection from animal intruders and environmental conditions
- Suitable for LV & HV applications
- Light stable formulation for outside performance
- Re usable shroud covers for inspection, supplied with either tie wraps or push through clips ready for installation
- Contract service including site visits
- A cost effective alternative to time consuming insulation tape
- Product will not hold or retain water, preventing possible long term problems.
We offer an extensive range of PVC shrouds manufactured using our custom dip moulding process.
- Diameters available from 20 mm to 114 mm
- Standard size from 20 mm to 75 mm
- Zero Halogen is also available in 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm sizes.
We have a standard range of busbar covers and custom design service. Our unique range of covers will save your company hours when compared to the use of applying insulation tape.
Suitable for use in applications such as insulation boots and busbar covers, link box and overhead cables, and coil covers for water meters.
- Fire retardant grades to UL94 Vo
- Materials tested to EN Specifications.